Dance is the conversation between the body and soul. It is the medium through which we show the world who we truly are and who we can be and it is the best way of expressing oneself when words are insufficient. So put on your dancing shoes and dance like there’s nobody watching.
For group 5-7 min and Solo -3-4 min
1. There will be two performances categories - solo and group. A group can have a minimum of 3 and maximum of 12 participants.
2. There is no restriction on the theme of the performance. Any dance forms like Bollywood, contemporary, jazz, breaking, hip-hop, locking, popping, krumping, etc. are allowed.
3. Team should have at least two pre-recorded CDs/drives with the dance music which should be handed over to the organizers before the event.
4. Props, costumes and others (needed for the performance) must be brought by the participant.
5. An instance of vulgarity/ disturbing content of any order will lead to forceful halt of performance and immediate disqualification.
6. Groups must report at the location 45 minutes before the competition starts.
7. Marks will be given on creativity, music, stage presence, teamwork, dance variation, synchronization, entertainment value and skills.
8. Each team needs to have a coordinator who will coordinate with the organizers of the event.
9. The decisions of the judges are final and binding.
10. It mandatory for the participants to carry their PAN card and an ID proof.
11. All Participants are requested to bring along a cancelled cheque or passbook with them.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 9769063555
E-mail id: - firstname.lastname@example.org