Today’s HR managers have to shoulder extra responsibilities of understanding the overall business, matching strategies with action, being dextrous with technology and change management and using their prowess in analytics to stay abreast of change. The Prime Cohort aims at bringing out the best in the participants and augmenting their own productivity, and additionally their future employees' efficiency. It will guarantee that the theme of Revelation 2019 - "Viser Invictus", which illustrates an opportunity to aim for the unconquered territories will provide one with a limitless arena where they can re-envision themselves, achieve the extraordinary and escalate their infinity.
1. Participation must be in teams of 2 (of the same Institute).
2. Multiple teams from the same institute are allowed.
3. No person should be a member of more than one team.
4. SIBM-B students are not permitted to participate.
5. The teams that qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. Participants must be in formal attire at all times during the event.
7. The event will be held on 19th and 20th January, 2019 on campus.
8. Every round will have a specific set of rules which the participants will be expected to comply with. Instructions will be given to all teams prior to the beginning of each round.
9. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
10. Each team is required to get their own laptops, dongles and USB drives.
11. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in between rounds unless specified.
12. Any team caught using unfair means like internet or mobile (unless otherwise specified) will be disqualified.
13. All the participants must carry a PAN card (Compulsory) along with a valid photo ID card or a bona fide certificate duly signed by the director.
14. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee for ‘Revelation 2019’ will be final and binding.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 9764144941
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org