In this fast-paced world of business, every second counts, every step determines your victory, every opportunity missed is a gain for your rivals, update your knowledge and get ready to be quizzed.
To all the quizzers across the country, Revelation 2019 is here!
We invite all the inquisitive souls of the country to come and conquer the Concours!!!
1. Participants must register in a team of two from same institution.
2. Dress code for the event is Formals. Participants must strictly adhere to the dress code during the event.
3. It is mandatory for the participants to carry their own laptops, USB drives, normal/scientific calculators, internet dongles.
4. Participants must carry their college ID cards and a valid Government photo ID (PAN, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar) for the process of registration/accommodation purposes (in original).
5. In case of no College ID, a participant must carry a bonafide letter with necessary details, duly signed by the Head of the Department.
6. Participants must stay on the campus on the day of event until elimination or declaration of final results.
7. Use of unfair means will lead to immediate disqualification.
8. Participants are allowed to participate in other events of Revelation 2019 on 19th and 20th January 2019.
9. Organising committee reserves the right to make any changes in the event structure.
10. The organizing committee of Revelation 2019 and the jury reserve the right to reject or withhold any submission or participation without assigning any reasons. In this regard, the decision of the organizing committee is final.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91-8015324901
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org