- Scott Cook
And that is exactly what we want to see you doing: make stories that sell products. Now whether you want to resort to logic, emotions or culture to sell, we leave that to you. The ends are the same for everyone, however the means are not. And we will test you on your choice.
We at Markurious, Revelation 2019 invite you to don the hat of a marketer, step into the shoes of the customer, think what your prospective customer really cares about and push yourself to build a brand from its inception by researching, strategising, conceptualising, advertising and launching a product. You shall be tried, you shall be tested, and only the 'curious' shall triumph.
1. Participation must be in teams of 2 (of the same Institute).
2. Multiple teams from the same institute is allowed.
3. No person should be a member of more than one team.
4. SIBM-B students are not permitted to participate.
5. The teams that qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. Participants must be in formal attire at all times during the event.
7. The event will be held on 20th and 21st January, 2019 on campus.
8. Every round will have a specific set of rules which the participants will be expected to comply with. Instructions will be given to all teams prior to the beginning of each round.
9. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
10. Each team is required to get their own laptops, dongles and USB drives, flash drive and calculators.
11. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in between rounds unless specified.
12. Any team caught using unfair means like internet or mobile (unless otherwise specified) will be disqualified.
13. All the participants must carry their PAN card and valid ID card of their institute or a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Director.
14. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee for ‘Revelation’ will be final and binding.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 8800414615
E-mail id: email@example.com