In this constantly evolving marketing paradigm, it takes more than just ideas to break the shackles of conventional thought process. It takes Perception, Innovation, Strategy and Ideation. With your brand persona it’s upon you how to sell your ideas, your creativity, with rounds that will test your marketing skills in real-life business scenarios and provide a chance to prove your Unique Value Proposition. It is the time to think Out of the Box and find out a different solution to the problems given at hand.
We at Markurious, Revelation 2020 invite you to put your best foot forward in order to create, communicate and deliver value. To be a part of an event that will give you an opportunity to traverse through challenges which will make you unleash your intellectual curiosity.
1. Participation must be in teams of 2, from the same Institute.
2. Multiple teams from the same institute are allowed.
3. No person should be a member of more than one team.
4. Students of SIBM-B are not permitted to participate.
5. The teams that qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. Participants must be in Business Formals at all times during the event.
7. The event will be held on 18th and 19th January 2020 on campus.
8. Every round will have a specific set of rules which the participants will be expected to comply with.
Instructions will be given to all teams before the beginning of each round.
9. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
10. Each team is required to get their laptops, dongles, USB drives, flash drive, and calculators.
11. The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in between rounds unless specified.
12. Any team caught using unfair means like the internet or mobile (unless otherwise specified) will be disqualified.
13. All the participants must carry their PAN card and valid ID card of their institute or a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Director.
14. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee of ‘Revelation’ will be final and binding.
15.All Participants are requested to bring along a cancelled cheque or passbook with them.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No.: +91 9830476520
E-mail id: email@example.com