All the Finance Enthusiasts out there, REVELATION 2019 is here! Gear up to dive into the pool of numbers, to decrypt the VUCA world while enduring the tests of time and showcasing your intellectual skills by solving the financial intricacies. We at FINASCERE, offer a chance to the participants for enriching their experiences by conquering the unconquered financial market through substantial knowledge and analytical outcomes. Teams will have to don their thinking hats and come out with ingenious ideas to become the Best Financier in this speculative market.
1. Participation must be in teams of 2 (of the same Institute).
2. Multiple teams from the same institute is allowed.
3. No person should be a member of more than one team & participation in more than one event is not allowed.
4. SIBM-B students are not permitted to participate.
5. The teams that qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. Participants must be in formal attire at all times during the event.
7. The event will be held on 19th and 20th January, 2019 on campus.
8. Every round will have a specific set of rules which the participants will be expected to comply with. Instructions will be given to all teams prior to the beginning of each round.
9. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
10. Each team is required to get their own laptops, dongles and USB drives, flash drive and calculators.
11. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in between rounds unless specified.
12. Any team caught using unfair means like internet or mobile (unless otherwise specified) will be disqualified.
13. All the participants must carry a valid ID card of their institute or a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Director.
14. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee for ‘Revelation 2019’ will be final and binding.
15. Participants should bring their PAN cards and another photo ID (Driving license/Aadhar card/Passport) along with them.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 7405402473
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org