Survival of the fittest has been the defining feature throughout mankind's history. The same can be said about the world of finance.
For the very first time in the history of Revelation, we give a shout-out to all the Finance Enthusiasts out there! Jump into the pool of numbers, decipher macroeconomic events, excel at corporate restructuring and endure the test of time. We at Finascere, offer a chance for participants to gain substantial experience, showcase skills, analyse and evaluate outcomes and uncover personal aptitude. Teams will have to think differently and develop strategies that disrupt the established norms.
1. Participation must be in teams of 2 (of the same Institute).
2. Multiple teams from the same institute is allowed.
3. No person should be a member of more than one team & participation in more than one event is not allowed.
4. SIBM-B students are not permitted to participate.
5. The teams that qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. Participants must be in formal attire at all times during the event.
7. The event will be held on 20th and 21st January, 2018 on campus.
8. Every round will have a specific set of rules which the participants will be expected to comply with. Instructions will be given to all teams prior to the beginning of each round.
9. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
10. Each team is required to get their own laptops, dongles and USB drives, flash drive and calculators.
11. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in between rounds unless specified.
12. Any team caught using unfair means like internet or mobile (unless otherwise specified) will be disqualified.
13. All the participants must carry a valid ID card of their institute or a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Director.
14. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee for ‘Revelation’ will be final and binding.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 9033428456
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org