Since the turn of century, there has been an unprecedented outflux of data along with parallel growth in digital technologies which has driven the ability to analyze huge amount of data. This, in turn, is fueling the company’s appetite for better data, more advanced analytics skills and the implementation of better practices to survive in this VUCA world. Today, Data Analytics is no more just a good option to have but it is slowly becoming an essential one in every aspect of business. So, we give a shout-out to all the ‘Data Enthusiasts’ out there, eager to unravel the power of data to strap on your laptops and head straight to Revelation’19 in SIBM, for two days of adrenaline filled data analysis!
1. Participation must be in teams of 2 (of the same Institute).
2. Multiple teams from the same institute is allowed.
3. No person should be a member of more than one team.
4. SIBM-B students are not permitted to participate.
5. The teams that qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. The event will be held on 19th and 20th January, 2019 on campus.
7. Every round will have a specific set of rules which the participants will be expected to comply with. Instructions will be given to all teams prior to the beginning of each round.
8. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
9. Each team is required to get their own laptops, dongles and USB drives, flash drive and calculators.
10. The participants are expected to have MS Excel (2016 preferred) installed.
11. Any team caught using unfair means like internet or mobile (unless otherwise specified) will be disqualified.
12. All the participants must carry a valid ID card of their institute or a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Director.
13.All participants must carry their PAN card and a valid photo ID.
14. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee for ‘Revelation’ will be final and binding.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 8411013210
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org