OpsAthena, an event cum experience which will contrive in the teams to challenge the inevitable. It is a blend of intricate rounds which will appraise the operational acumen of the teams who choose to compete. And the essence of operation lies in choosing the right strategy, so we have strived to create a platform which will test one's skill to strategize, plan and execute optimally. So, here we invite all the mavericks from every corner of the country to come, compete and establish your supremacy.
1. Participation must be in teams of 2 (of the same Institute).
2. Multiple teams from the same institute is allowed.
3. No person should be a member of more than one team.
4. SIBM-B students are not permitted to participate.
5. The teams that qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. Participants must be in formal attire at all times during the event.
7. The event will be held on 20th and 21st January, 2018 on campus.
8. Every round will have a specific set of rules which the participants will be expected to comply with. Instructions will be given to all teams prior to the beginning of each round.
9. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
10. Each team is required to get their own laptops, dongles and USB drives, flash drive and calculators.
11. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in between rounds unless specified.
12. Any team caught using unfair means like internet or mobile (unless otherwise specified) will be disqualified.
13. The participants are advised to brush up their operations concepts.
14. All the participants must carry a valid ID card of their institute or a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Director.
15. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee for ‘Revelation’ will be final and binding.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 7507327743
E-mail id: email@example.com