– Henry Ford
Pratishthan, a National Level Business Plan Competition is here to provide you the arena to unleash your groundbreaking ideas and business propositions. If you think you can solve a problem that many struggle with each day, bring people together in a way no one has before or build something revolutionary, then REVELATION’19 is where you need to be. Unearth your inner leader, develop the drive, passion and vision to sculpt the future. This B-Plan event is going to be filled with surprises. Create, Come and Conquer!! Success awaits you and we await your participation.
Only students from undergraduate/postgraduate levels are
eligible to apply.
Each team should have 1 - 3 participant(s).
The team members should be from the same institute.
ROUND 1: REGISTRATION AND QUESTIONNAIRE
There will be an online registration and submission of answers to a questionnaire. There is an attachment provided below, fill out the same within the stipulated deadline. The questionnaire is designed in a way to help us understand the business objectives, strategic measures and the opportunity evaluation.
Total word limit to answer the entire questionnaire is 500
File format: Word
Font: Times New Roman.
Size: 12 (Headings in bold)
Line spacing: 1.5 pt.
Deadline: 7th January 2019, 11:59 PM
All submissions are to be sent to email@example.com
ROUND 2: FINAL ROUND
1. Shortlisted participants need to submit their detailed B-plan
3 days prior to the final event i.e. on or before 15th January
2.The teams must then submit their B-plan in PowerPoint presentation a day prior to the competition i.e. 17th January 2019.
3. On the final day of the competition, i.e on 18th January 2019, that would be held at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru, participants should be prepared for the presentation of their B-plan.
4. Time limit for presentation: 12 minutes, followed by Q&A.
5. Participants will also be going through On-Campus Rounds before their final pitch.
1. Participation in all rounds of Pratishthan is mandatory,
2. One of the team members should be Registered as Team Leader. All communication will be done through that registered e-mail ID only
3. Participants must be in business formals at all times during the event
4. Each and every participant must carry their original PAN card
5. Participants must also carry their original college ID cards and a valid Government photo ID ( Driving License, Passport, Aadhar card) for the process of registration/accommodation purposes.
6. If a participant does not have an ID, a bonafide letter duly signed by the Head of the Department, along with the details of the participants, must be submitted.
7. The participants are expected to carry their laptops with MS Office installed, Internet connectivity, flash drive and calculators.
8. Participants are requested to not leave the campus until the final results are declared.
9. The proposed plan by the participants would be verified for originality and participants would be disqualified if found otherwise.
10. Any changes in the event structure will be at the discretion of the event coordinators.
11. Any patented plans must be supported with relevant documents.
12. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
13. Judges decision will be final and binding.
14. Use of dishonest means will lead to immediate disqualification.
15.The decision of the judges and the Organizing Committee of Revelation 2019 will be final and binding.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 9740544620
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org