Pratishthan aims to stimulate and unleash the spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation among aspiring and existing entrepreneurs with trailblazing ideas. If you foresee yourself as someone out of the horde with perspicacity, and executing tasks out-of the box with rationale then the stage of National Level Business Plan Competition- Pratishthan awaits your participation! Come, simulate your ideas in a nutshell and we're here to accolade you.
So, bring on your best of business ideas and carve an enviable niche for yourself!
Highlight of the Event : You get to pitch your plan to judges from NASSCOM
Only students from undergraduate/postgraduate levels are eligible to apply.
Each team should have 1 - 3 participant(s).
The team members should be from the same institute.
Round 1 : Registration and Questionnaire
There will be an online registration and submission of answers to a questionnaire. There is an attachment provided below, fill out the same within the stipulated deadline and send it to email@example.com. The questionnaire would gauge the aim of business, strategies across different verticals, viability of the business idea among the other parameters.
Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words.
Font: Times New Roman.
Size: 12 (Headings in bold)
Line spacing: 1.5 pt.
Deadline : 8th January 2018, 11:59 PM
Round 2 : Final Round
Shortlisted participants need to submit their detailed B-plan 3 days prior to the final event i.e. on or before 16th January 2018.
The teams must then submit their B-plan in PowerPoint presentation a day prior to the competition i.e. 18th January 2018.
On the final day of the competition, i.e on 19th January 2018, that would be held at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru, participants should be prepared for the presentation of their B-plan and on the spot elevator pitch.
o Time limit for presentation: 12 minutes, followed by Q&A.
o Time limit for elevator pitch 90 seconds.
All submissions are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Participation in all rounds of Pratishthan is mandatory, unless eliminated.
2. One of the team members should be Registered as Team Leader. All correspondences will be done through that registered e-mail ID only
3. Participants must be in business formals at all times during the event
4. Participants must carry their original college ID cards and valid Government photo ID (PAN, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar card) for the process of registration/accommodation purposes.
5. If a participant does not have an ID, a bonafide letter duly signed by the Head of the Department, along with the details of the participants, must be submitted. 6. The participants are expected to carry their laptops with MS Office installed, Internet connectivity, flash drive and calculators.
7. Participants are requested to not leave the campus until the final results are declared.
8. The proposed plan by the participants would be verified for originality and participants would be disqualified if found otherwise.
9. Any changes in the event structure will be at the discretion of the event coordinators.
10. Any patented plans must be supported with relevant documents.
11. Participants are requested to adhere to the timing specified for each event.
12. Judges decision will be final and binding.
13. Use of dishonest means will lead to immediate disqualification.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 8884000836
E-mail id: email@example.com