Impressions - Photography Contest is being organised by Hippocampus- the Creativity Club of Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru, to provide an opportunity for photographers across the nation to exhibit their talent and enhance the art of image creation.
Theme for the Contest:
The theme for the Photography contest is ‘Black and White’
HOW TO APPLY
1. Register in the link provided in the website.
2. Follow the pages of @sibmbengaluru on Instagram.
3. Upload any 2 photographs under the hashtags #impressions2020_sibmb and #LifeAtSIBMB.
4. If you don’t have Instagram account, kindly email your photographs to email@example.com.
5. Photographs have to be uploaded on Instagram or emailed to the given email address between 1st to 15th of January, 2020 only.
• This is an individual contest.
• Participant need to follow @sibmbengaluru on Instagram.
• Entries with Incomplete registration forms will be disqualified.
• Each participant can submit maximum of 2 photos between 1st to 15th January 2020.
• The photograph must be posted on Instagram within the contest dates with the following hashtags - #impressions2019_sibmb and #LifeAtSIBMB
• The Instagram handle provided in the registration form should match with the one from the Photograph is uploaded.
• Participants could be asked for the original photograph over the E-mail. The EXIF data should be intact.
• The entry may be accompanied with a caption. Considering the impact of captions is up to the judges.
• The photograph should be an original picture clicked by the participant. The organizers cannot be held responsible for copyright violation, malpractice, misrepresentation made by any of the participants.
• The Entries should be uploaded in digital form without border, watermark, copyright marks or identifying mark on the photograph.
• Post processing rule: Only very minimal post-processing is allowed. Please visit http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/photo-contest/digital-manipulation-notice/ which captures all the basic elements of post-processing allowed in this competition.
• Photograph’s EXIF data should be intact and should include the date and time on which it was clicked and also the model of camera it was clicked with.
• By participating in the competition, entrants agree to allow the organizers to use their photographs, in print or electronic form, for non-commercial purpose.
• The organizers' decision shall be final and binding. They maintain the right to disqualify any entry for violating any of the above rules.
• Your entries may be posted on Official SIBM Bengaluru Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sibmbengaluru/ for liking and sharing Facebook and Instagram page for liking and sharing.
• For more updates kindly keep checking our Official SIBM Bengaluru Facebook page on Instagram.
• All Participants are requested to bring along a cancelled cheque or passbook with them.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 7057567785
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org