Do you have what it takes to come out of this pandemonium unscathed?
Do you have the courage to face this carnage?
Can you battle against the tides to rule them all?The most coveted title at Revelation ‘19, Colossal Clash, as the name echoes, is an event where the best manager is the last one standing.
The stage is set. Get ready to hustle and get your hands dirty in the tussle! Embark on the biggest, most prized journey on the quest to become the Best Manager. A culmination of every crucial management aspect, Best Manager seeks to test your corporate acumen, logical reasoning, soft skills, decision making and critical thinking. Prove your mettle in HR, Finance, Marketing and Operations while applying your managerial instincts to strategize your way unto victory - because this is your chance at domination.
So..what are you waiting for? Come Conquer!
1. It is an individual event. A maximum of two participants are allowed from an Institute.
SIBM-B students are not allowed to participate.
2. The final rounds will be held on 19th and 20th January 2019 on campus.
3. Every round will have a specific set of rules, which you will be expected to abide by.
4. Any use of dishonest means will lead to immediate disqualification.
5. Participants who qualify the Online Round will then be called on campus for further rounds.
6. Participants of Colossal Clash are not allowed to participate in any other event.
7. Participants must be in business formals at all times during the event.
8. Participants must carry their own laptops, USB drives, normal/scientific calculator and internet dongles.
9. Participants must carry their college ID cards, valid Government photo ID (PAN, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar) for the purpose of registration/accommodation (in original).
10. If a participant does not have a college ID, he / she must carry a bonafide letter duly signed by the Head of the Department, with the details of the participants.
11. Once on campus, participant is required to be in campus until eliminated or final results are declared.
Hence, you are requested to carry your backpack and necessary amenities for 2 days.
12. Only outstation participants qualifying for the final-day rounds will be provided accommodation.
13. Participants should strictly adhere to the rules of the event and all decisions made by the judges/ coordinating team shall be binding and irrevocable.
14. Any changes in the event structure will be at the discretion of the event coordinators.
For any Queries Contact:
Ph. No: +91 9790747918
E-mail id: email@example.com